You will need:
-1 part vinegar
-1 part salt
-A clean cloth
1. Combine the vinegar, salt and warm water in a bowl and stir until the salt has dissolved.
2. Dip the cloth into the mixture and then wring it out so that it is damp but not dripping.
3. Rub the cloth over the copper surface in a circular motion.
4. Rinse the area with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth.
Other related questions:
What is the best cleaner for copper?
There are many different types of cleaners that can be used on copper, but the best cleaner for copper will depend on the type of copper you have and the type of dirt or stains you are trying to remove. If you are unsure what type of cleaner to use, you can always consult a professional copper cleaner or ask a copper expert for advice.
Can you scrape painted copper?
Yes, you can scrape painted copper. However, you may need to use a little more force than you would with bare copper.
How do you restore the original color of copper?
There are a few ways to do this, depending on the severity of the discoloration. For light discoloration, you can try using a copper cleaner or polish. If the discoloration is more severe, you can try using a chemical stripper.
How do you clean copper without damaging it?
You can clean copper with a variety of methods, depending on the level of tarnish. For light tarnish, you can use a soft cloth and soapy water. For more stubborn tarnish, you can use a copper cleaner or polish. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions to avoid damaging the copper.
- The Proper Way To Clean Your Copper Decor – Paykoc Imports
- How To Paint Copper: Your One-Stop Guide
- How to restore oil paintings on copper