You can clean your windows as soon as the paint is dry.
Other related questions:
How do you clean windows after painting?
You can use a window cleaner, vinegar and water, or a mixture of the two.
How long after painting can you clean?
It is always best to wait at least 24 hours after painting before cleaning. This will give the paint time to cure and set properly.
How long leave window open after painting?
You should leave your window open for at least 2 hours after painting to ensure that the paint is dry and to allow for proper ventilation.
- How To Clean Up After Painting – Dutch Boy
- How To Clean Windows After Painting
- Tips For After The Painter Has Finished
- How long does the Paint Finish Last on Painted Windows?
- Healthy Indoor Painting Practices
- How long after painting a room should you wait before using it?
- How to Remove Paint from Glass Windows at Home – Bob Vila