You should let paintable wallpaper dry for at least 24 hours before painting. This will ensure that the paint adheres properly to the wallpaper and doesn’t peel off.
Other related questions:
How do you paint over a paintable wallpaper?
You can paint over a paintable wallpaper with a regular paintbrush or roller. Just make sure to prime the wallpaper first so that the paint will adhere properly.
How soon can you paint after wallpapering?
You can paint over wallpaper, but there are a few things you should do first.
Do I need to prime paintable wallpaper before painting?
You may need to prime paintable wallpaper before painting, depending on the paintable wallpaper product you choose. Be sure to check the product instructions before painting.
- How and When to Paint Over Wallpaper | MYMOVE
- How Long Do You Wait Before Painting Paintable Wallpaper?
- How long do I have to wait before I can paint my wallpaper?
- 8 Tips for Getting the Most out of Paintable Wallpaper
- 6 No-Fail Tips for Decorating With Paintable Wallpaper
- What to Know About Paintable Wallpaper | Family Handyman
- How to Paint Over Wallpaper – This Old House