When it comes to painting cabinets, there are a few things to keep in mind – especially if you have a stainless steel backsplash. First, you’ll want to make sure that you use a primer designed for cabinets. This will help the paint to adhere better and create a smoother finish. Next, you’ll want to choose a high-quality paint. This will ensure that your cabinets look their best and last for years to come. Finally, be sure to sand down the cabinets before you paint them. This will help to create a smooth surface for the paint to adhere to.
Other related questions:
Does stainless steel look good with white cabinets?
Stainless steel appliances can look great with white cabinets. The key is to find a balance between the two colors so that one does not dominate the other. You may want to consider using stainless steel hardware on your white cabinets to further tie the two colors together.
Does white go with stainless steel?
There is no definitive answer, as different people have different opinions. Some people feel that white goes great with stainless steel, while others feel that the two colors clash. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what looks best in their home.
Does backsplash have to match cabinets?
No, it does not. You can choose any color or style you want for your backsplash, as long as it coordinates with the rest of your kitchen.
How do you match backsplash to cabinets?
The backsplash should always contrast the cabinets.
- White painted kitchen cabinets with metal backsplash
- White painted cabinets with grey stained island! Stainless …
- 4 Cabinet Colors to Pair with Stainless Steel Appliances in …
- Decorating with White Appliances / Painted Cabinets
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Painting Your Kitchen …
- Kitchen with White Cabinets and Metallic Backsplash Ideas
- Backsplash ideas ?? Paint cabinets? – Houzz