The Last Supper is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci, painted between 1495 and 1498. It is one of the most famous paintings in the world, and also one of the most reproduced.
Other related questions:
Who painted The Last Supper and when?
The Last Supper was painted by Leonardo da Vinci in 1498.
Why is The Last Supper painting famous?
The Last Supper painting is famous for its religious and historical significance. The painting depicts the last meal that Jesus Christ shared with his disciples before his crucifixion.
Who painted The Last Supper Baroque?
The Last Supper was painted by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Last Supper | History, Technique, Location, & Facts | Britannica
- This piece is part of a famous painting called The Last Supper …
- The Last Supper (Leonardo) – Wikipedia
- Leonardo da Vinci – Last Supper – Encyclopedia Britannica
- 20 Last Supper Paintings from Renaissance Italy (and Where …