The tweezers are for picking up the diamonds and placing them on the canvas.
Other related questions:
What is the scraper for in diamond painting?
The scraper is used to clean up the excess glue and paint from the canvas.
How do you keep the rows straight in diamond painting?
There are a few different ways that you can keep the rows straight in diamond painting. One way is to use a ruler or other straight edge to help guide you as you place the diamonds. Another way is to count the number of diamonds in each row as you go along, so that you can keep track of your progress and make sure that you are staying on track.
What is the pink thing in diamond painting?
The pink thing is called a “diamond” and is used to create the design on the diamond painting.
How do you use the diamond painting wand?
1. First, find the area of the painting that you want to start with.
2. Next, use the diamond painting wand to pick up a single diamond.
3. Then, place the diamond onto the corresponding area on the painting.
4. Repeat this process until the entire painting is complete!
- Tweezers – what they are used for
- Game Changer Diamond Painting Techniques & Tools
- Amazon.com: HUACAN 5 pcs Diamond Painting Tweezers …
- 6 Fun Diamond Painting Techniques