Assuming you are talking about an average person, the normal water usage for someone working and painting would be around 8-10 cups per day. This includes drinking, cooking, and cleaning.
Other related questions:
What is the average amount of water used by one person a day?
The average person uses about 80-100 gallons of water per day.
How much water does a single person use?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on many factors, such as the climate, the person’s daily activities, and whether they are using any water-saving devices. However, on average, a single person uses between 80 and 100 gallons of water per day.
How much water is used in paint?
The amount of water used in paint varies depending on the type of paint and the desired finish.
How many gallons of water a day does a person use?
There is no set answer to this question as it varies greatly from person to person and from day to day. However, on average, a person uses between 80-100 gallons of water per day.
- Average Daily Water Usage – The World Counts
- Your Water Usage | WSSC Water
- Industrial Water Usage To Produce These Items | The71Percent
- Understanding your water usage
- How much water does an urban citizen need? – The Hindu
- Understanding water consumption – SAWater