It depends on the type of paint you’re using and the look you’re going for. If you’re using oil-based paint, you’ll want to paint the frame first so that the paint has time to dry and cure properly. However, if you’re using acrylic paint, you can paint the fabric first and then the frame. Either way, it’s important to make sure that the paint you’re using is designed for outdoor use so that it will stand up to the elements.
Other related questions:
What order do you paint furniture?
There is no one answer to this question as the order in which you paint furniture will depend on the piece of furniture and the paint job you are hoping to achieve. However, in general, it is best to start with a primer and then move on to the paint color of your choice.
Can I paint my outdoor sling chairs?
Yes, you can paint your outdoor sling chairs. Just make sure to use a paint that is made for outdoor furniture.
Can you paint a sling?
Yes, you can paint a sling.
- 15 Tips for Painting Outdoor Furniture – The Family Handyman
- How to Paint Outdoor Furniture with Sling Seats
- How to Paint Outdoor Sling Chairs – Patio Productions
- How to Paint Outdoor Furniture Like a Pro – Lovely Etc.
- Spray painting outdoor furniture – Houzz